Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Returning Home

Dear loved ones,

I am finally returning home. After being gone for almost six years, it is time to return home to my family and friends. The war has ended, troops are now going home.

I can't wait to see little Timmy and how much has grown and little Sarah all grown up, graduated from college to become a teacher. Mary, I can't wait to see your beautiful brown eyes staring deep into mine. I've missed you guys so much. I'm excited to here all the new things you've have learned and created with your lives. I am excited to be apart of you guys again.

I shall be returning home in a few weeks and every day seems to last like a year. I've missed you guys so much. See you soon.

Love always

1 comment:

Ms.Howlett said...

it is unclear what war this is from